Important – Legal disclaimer
By participating in the ARX token ICO, ARX token Pre-sale, or by making use of any information in this whitepaper or available on the aronline.io website, you agree to the following:
By using the services provided by Assistive Reality, you the (User) as either an Initial Coin Offering (hereinafter – ICO or Crowdsale) participant, Coin Pre-sale (hereinafter – Pre-sale or Presale) participant, or (User) of Assistive Reality alpha products or services, fully understands and agrees with the following:
- User understands and acknowledges that ARX tokens will be provided by the ICO and/or Pre-sale smart contract in the order that transactions are received by it and no alteration of this can be made by any party
- User understands that Assistive Reality carries no liability for the ability to take part in the ICO and/or Pre-sale for reasons beyond the control of Assistive Reality including but not limited to the ICO and/or Pre-sale duration, transaction mining delays and node-related issues
- Pending a successful funding period, Assistive Reality team members will be focused on completing the company start-up and delivering on milestones. However Assistive Reality undertakes no obligations to act on behalf and in the interests of User in the ICO and/or Pre-sale being held in the future
- User understands that by transferring assets to Assistive Reality, User makes the final decision on deposition of cash or other assets and has no right of refund except that which is provided by the ICO and/or Pre-sale smart contract code itself, specifically that within the Refund() function of ICO smart contract
User understands that Assistive Reality does not act as a tax agent of User; User and Assistive Reality carry their tax obligations solely under the applicable laws of the country and location they reside in. Assistive Reality is not a tax agent and therefore shall not provide Users’ financial information to any third parties. This information shall not be disclosed unless officially requested by government authorities.
All of the information provided within this whitepaper is provided “AS-IS” and with no warranties. No express or implied warranties of any type, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are made with respect to the information, or any use of the information, on this site or platform. Assistive Reality makes no representations and extends no warranties of any type as to the accuracy or completeness of any information or content in this whitepaper or regarding this platform.
Disclaimer of liability:
Assistive Reality specifically disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damages and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use or misuse of any of the information or content in this whitepaper or on the aronline.io website. Assistive Reality assumes or undertakes no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use, misuse or reliance on the information and content in this whitepaper or on the aronline.io website.
In no event shall Assistive Reality be liable to User for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages (including lost or anticipated revenues or profits and failure to realise expected savings arising from any claim relating to the services provided by Assistive Reality) whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence or strict liability) or otherwise or likelihood of the same.
Use at your own risk
By using the ICO and/or Pre-sale smart contract for ARX, the Assistive Reality platform or aronline.io website including but not limited to the transferring assets to Assistive Reality, User confirms that he undertakes and understand all the possible risks that directly or indirectly arise from the activity connected with User’s participation in the ICO and/or Pre-sale and/or use of Assistive Reality services and products.
User understands that Assistive Reality will not be liable to User for any breach hereunder, including for failure to deliver or delays in delivery of the Services occasioned by causes beyond the control of Assistive Reality including but not limited to unavailability of materials, strikes, labour slowdowns and stoppages, labour shortages, lockouts, fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, droughts, adverse weather, riots, thefts, accidents, embargoes, war (whether or not declared) or other outbreak of hostilities, civil strife, acts of governments, acts of God, governmental acts or regulations, orders or injunctions, or other reasons, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing (each a “Force Majeure Event”).
ICO and/or Pre-sale participations can be can be considered High-Risk Trading; purchasing financial instruments via an ICO and/or Pre-sale or utilising services offered on the website may result in significant losses or even in a total loss of all funds invested.
- No information provided on Assistive Reality’s platform or website should be interpreted as investment advice. It does not constitute an offer or invitation by Assistive Reality to any User to buy or to sell tokens or make any investment.
- User guarantees that he is a legally capable person of a majority age and complies with legal rules and applicable laws of the jurisdiction where the User lives.
- By participating in the ICO and/or Pre-sale User confirms that he has read, understood and agree to comply with all restrictions set forth above.